We strive to provide our customers with the software of the highest quality along with the best technical, sales and information support services.
To help ensure that our software products are just what you need, free trial/demo versions are available for download from our websites. Comprehensive products and services information is provided, as well. To help you make the right decision, you can also contact Sales or Customer Service representative.
We understand, however, that exceptional circumstance may occur due to the nature of the products we supply, so please, get acquainted with our Refund Policy before you order our software to avoid dissatisfaction after the purchase.
Since all of our products are intangible irrevocable goods (digital software), delivered instantly once payment is received, they come with a 14-Day Honor-Based Money-Back Guarantee. Honor-based means we will be glad to return your investment providing that:
- we are sure the product is malfunctioning (i.e. doesn’t function according to the features declared at a product’s homepage or other official product documents) on a client’s computer/mobile device;
- we receive assistance in finding out the details of the problem on the side of a customer;
- we fail to address the deficiency within a reasonable amount of time.
The refund will be issued to the customer in full without any compensations or additional reimbursements. OR, at customer’s choice, replacement of the product of the same or around the same value can be offered.
Product Return Procedure:
- Requests for refunds must be:
- Made within fourteen (14) days of the purchase date.
- Sent via e-mail to our Customer Service Team.
- Contain order reference number along with the detailed and grounded reasons why you apply for a refund.
- Upon sending a refund request, please allow our Customer Service Team up to one (1) business day to get back to you on the problem.
- You should expect an email from email@example.com, be ready to provide our support agents with additional information and follow all the recommendations.
- If a refund is approved, it might take us up to one (1) business day to process it. You will get the money returned in the same form of currency used for the purchase. Purchases with credit cards will be refunded to the credit card used to purchase the product, and for check and money order purchases a check will be sent.
- If you ordered Boxed CD version, return it with all the original packaging and its contents to the Sender address on the envelope. If you ordered electronic version only, destroy all copies of the license.
Cases ineligible for a refund include:
- Client refuses to follow the instructions of Eltima’s Customer Service Team or doesn’t provide the requested assistance.
- There is a fix or a workaround to the issue reported as a reason for a refund.
- The software was purchased by mistake or on assumption that it does something that it is not intended to do.
- There is a functional peculiarity which is mentioned in the User Guide to the software or on the product website.
- Client purchased the software for a different OS than the one used by a client (in this case we will be glad to change the license for the needed one, if possible).
- Client didn’t read the license description and purchased a license type which doesn’t meet his needs.
- The bug reported was fixed in a newer version than a Client owns, but the Client refuses to upgrade.
- A software purchased from us was lost, stolen, damaged or traded.
- The problem is caused by Client’s system or network settings or by any third-party applications or devices.
- The order was made using time-limited promos.
- Client purchased or downloaded another software which seems to meet his needs better according to his own assumptions.
- Client purchased a software not from Eltima Software official resellers mentioned and linked to from our websites, but from third parties, not related to Eltima Software. If you are unsure, contact firstname.lastname@example.org before purchasing.
- A refund is requested due to the issue that could have been tested with the free trial/demo version, since the Software is being delivered to the Licensee “AS IS”.
Note: Refund requests are reviewed during CET – Central European Time – business hours (Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., CET, excluding holidays).