Software Licenses - OEM License. Short Description.
You are granted a non-exclusive and non-transferable license to install and use the Software under the following conditions:
- The Software may be installed and used by the Licensee for business, commercial and money-earning purposes.
- This License can be deployed by any number of developers on any number of systems.
- The Software under this License may be incorporated into software/hardware projects sold by the Licensee.
- This License entitles the Licensee to the unlimited redistribution of the Licensor’s technology as a part of the Licensee’s product.
- This License is royalty-free, i.e. the Licensee does not need to pay a fee per every order of his product with the incorporated Licensor’s technology.
- This License cannot be used by the Licensee to develop a software application that would compete with products marketed by the Licensor.
- This License doesn’t include any rights on the source code (machine code) of the Software.
- This License doesn’t include redistribution or customization rights on the Software GUI which you can see in the free version of the Software available online. So, the Licensee will have to write his own interface if that is needed for the project.
All form fields are required.