Software Licenses - Source License. Short Description.
You are granted a non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use the Source Code of the Software provided under this License. With this type of license you receive extensively commented source codes of the product, including all the instructions and documentation needed to compile the sources.
Under this License the Licensee agrees to use the Source Code of the Software in accordance with the following terms and conditions:
- The Software may be installed and used by an unlimited number of developers within the Licensee’s Company on an unlimited number of systems for an unlimited number of projects developed by the Licensee.
- This License includes full and complete programming source code of all of the Software components, but doesn’t include source code of the Software GUI.
- This License doesn`t include redistribution or customization rights on the Software GUI which you can see in the free version of the Software available online. So, the Licensee will have to write his own interface if that is needed for the project.
- The Source Code under this License may be distributed as integral part of or incorporated into software/hardware projects sold by the Licensee.
- The Licensee may implement any changes and modifications to the Source Code purchased, including fixes and functionality extensions, porting to a new platform etc.
- All Source Code, provided by the Licensor to the Licensee and used within an application, developed by the Licensee and distributed or accessible outside the Licensee’s organization (including use from the Internet), must be protected to the extent that it cannot be easily extracted or decompiled.
- The Licensee may not resell, rent, lease or distribute the Source Code separately; it may only be distributed as integral part of or incorporated into the software or hardware product produced by the Licensee.
- The Licensee may not use this Source Code to develop or distribute the products, that would compete with products marketed by the Licensor.
- The Licensor’s copyright notices must not be removed from the Source Code.
- The License is royalty-free. The Licensor shall not claim any fee for the sales of the Licensee’s applications that have the Source Code of the purchased software incorporated.
All form fields are required.