Please note that SyncMate does not support direct synchronization of Microsoft Entourage data with remote mobile devices, computers and online accounts. But there is a reasonable workaround. You can set up an automatic sync of Entourage Contacts, Calendars, Tasks and Notes (Notes sync is available only for Mac OS X 10.6.6-10.7.x) with default Mac applications (Address Book.app, iCal.app and Mail.app) by means of own Entourage sync services. And then use SyncMate to subsequently sync this data to remote connections.
For automatic Entourage Contacts, Calendars, Tasks and Notes syncing with default Mac applications, please, enable corresponding Sync Services in Entourage Preferences:
Some peculiarities of Entrourage synchronization are:
1. Address Book and iCal do not recognize Entourage categories
2. “Synchronize contacts with Address Book and .Mac” option will make Entourage contacts sync with “All contacts” group in Address Book.app.
3. “Synchronize events and tasks with iCal and .Mac” option will make Entourage calendars and tasks synchronize with calendar called “Entourage” in iCal.app.
- To sync with Entourage events which were created on Windows PC or Windows Mobile device, you should access “iCal” plugin settings in SyncMate and select “Sync all events with calendar” option, then choose “Entourage” from the list.
- To sync events which were created on other connection types (Google, Android, etc.) you should keep all of them in one calendar called “Entourage” on the remote side. Then use SyncMate to synchronize “Entourage” calendar from remote side, with corresponding calendar in iCal.app, which will be subsequently synced to Entourage itself, automatically.