– With the free version of FlexiHub you can link only two (2) nodes* simultaneously.
– With the free version of FlexiHub you can share only one (1) USB device per account.
– USB connection will be limited to twenty (20) minutes. Once this period is over, you can reconnect after a twenty-minute interval.
– In its free version, FlexiHub is not able to send USB traffic through Eltima’s Redirection Server*. So your computers must have real IP address or use the TCP/IP.
* Nodes are computers registered in your account that will have access to shared USB devices. If you need to share a USB device from a computer to another one (two computers will access your FlexiHub account), that will total in two nodes.
*Redirection Server. FlexiHub can send USB traffic through its own server in case your nodes do not have real IP addresses.