To be able to add the files to the Library, the File Sharing option should be enabled on your Mac first:
- Open System Preferences → Sharing.
- Check the File Sharing option.
Please refer to Apple user guide to learn more about File Sharing.
How to add files to the Library
- In the sidebar on the left, swipe to one of the media categories – Videos, Music, or Photos – and select it.Then swipe to the + button at the top of the screen and press the Touch surface to select it.
- Enter the IP address of a Mac or Windows computer you would like to connect to.Note: The IP address can be viewed in your Mac’s System Preferences → Sharing.
Enter the username and password of your Mac user account, then press the Connect button.
Alternatively, you can leave these fields empty to log in as a guest user. To allow the guest access on the sahred computer please do the following:
- Go to System Preferences → Users & Groups.
- Click the lock icon to be able to make changes, then type in the admin username and password.
- Select Guest User in the list of users.
- Enable the Allow guest users to connect to shared folders option.
- Swipe up or down on the Touch surface to scroll through the items.
- Highlight a folder, then press the Touch surface to view it.
- Press and hold the Touch surface to add the item to the Library or select the Add to Library button.
- Select Add and Go to Library to add the selected media item to the Library and go to the Library, or select Add to add the item and return to the previous screen to continue browsing.