Once you have purchased Elmedia Player PRO, activate it to benefit from all its advantages.
You get the activation code as soon as your order is processed. The maximum number of Macs, on which you can enter this activation code (that is, activate Elmedia Player), is determined by the license type you own:
|License Type||Number of Macs
Elmedia Player Can be Activated on
|PRO Version Personal License||1|
|PRO Version Family Pack License||3|
|PRO Version Company License||any number|
1. Click “Activate PRO version” in Elmedia Player menu:
2. In the invoked window enter your activation code you’ve received from us:
3. Finally, click “Ok” button.
4. Elmedia Player will be activated automatically. No system reboot or application restart is required.
Once activation is successfully completed, you will get the following message:
5. If you still don’t have Elmedia Player PRO, you can upgrade your Free version by clicking “Get PRO” button.
In this case you can activate Elmedia Player manually (offline). You will need to use another Mac which is online to get the special activation file.
Do the following:
1. Repeat steps 1-3 of the instruction above.
2. You will get the following message:
3. Click “Activate manually” button.
4. In the invoked window read the instructions and click “Save activation info” button:
5. Save the activation info to the file (it will have .activate extension).
6. Then bring this file (on a USB flash drive, for example) to any computer which has Internet access.
7. Go to https://activate.eltima.com. Click “Browse” button to load the file, enter the verification code and click “Submit” button:
8. Activation file will be sent to the e-mail address (from which the order was placed). You will also have the possibility to download this file right away.
9. Bring this file to your Mac (where Elmedia Player is installed). Repeat steps 1-3 of this instruction to invoke the following window and click “Load activation file” button:
10. Once activation is successfully completed, you will get a confirmation message:
1. Elmedia Player PRO may be occasionally reactivated in the background to ensure smooth and uninterrupted license compliance check. This will require Internet connection as well. If there is no access to the Internet available on your Mac, you can reactivate Elmedia Player PRO manually (offline). Follow the instructions above.
2. Free version of Elmedia Player performs activation in the background without your interference. No activation code is needed! Activation of Elmedia Player Free version is required for statistics only.
Still have questions concerning activation? Read the FAQs.