Below is the list of known situations that are likely to lead to optimization problems, but are not applicable reasons for refund:
- SWF file doesn’t satisfy Adobe SWF File Format Specification.
- SWF file was created in a third-party application.
- Filters disappear after SWF file optimization.
This problem may arise due to peculiarities of Adobe Flash Player: if you apply zoom in action several times to a SWF file that contains filters, they are likely to disappear. You may fix this problem (if it occurs for optimized files) by setting Shapes Ratio, Shapes Morphing Ratio and Fonts Shapes Ratio values (may be found in Optimize objects tab) to something between 10-20% or completely disable Transform Shapes, Morphs and Fonts options in Current optimization set tab.
- Optimization of On2 TrueMotion video is not supported.
- Currently Flash Optimizer for Windows is a 32-bit application, with all standard 32-bit systems’ limitations. Still it works perfectly in all supported 64-bit platforms, but keep in mind 32-bit applications’ limitations.