Let’s describe each of them:
“Compress one file” tab. Click it if you want to compress one file only:
Here you see “Compress many files” tab, where you are able to optimize many files at the same time:
You can see three more buttons on the Tabs panel:
Enter registration code button opens a window for entering reg code. This button will disappear after you register Flash Optimizer.
Buy now! button opens purchase page of Flash Optimizer (requires Internet connection).
- Remember My Last SWF option loads the last SWF file from the last usage of Flash Optimize
- Localization reflects available languages to be loaded
- User manual opens User manual you are reading now
- Enter registration code. Enter regkey to register Flash Optimizer on your PC
- About. Get brief information about Flash Optimizer version, build, Eltima address, etc.
Each window has active buttons, which start optimization: “Preview compression”, “Compress” and “Compress All”. The last one is located in “Compress many files” tab.
Â button allows you to preview compression without saving the resulting file to your hard disc. This button is located in “Compress one file” tab only.
Â button starts compression of a current movie and saves the result on the hard drive. This button is located in “Compress one file” tab only too.
Â button starts batch of Flash movies compression and is located in the Task List.