FlexiHub for Linux 3.4.11604
Released: February 7, 2019
- Added: the ability to log in to a FlexiHub account using a token.
- Added: a new kernel module which supports the new versions of the Linux kernel and improves the performance of the software on the client side.
- Fixed: issues with sharing and connecting of USB devices (MTP USB devices, USB 3.0 flash drives, web cameras, etc.)
- Lots of minor fixes and improvements.
FlexiHub for Linux 3.0.10222
Released: December 15, 2016
- New subscription plans supersede the existing ones: the Free, Professional and Business plans become FlexiShare, FlexiAccess and Flexium (see our updated Terms of Service for details).
FlexiHub for Linux 3.0.10119
Released: November 28, 2016
- Improved: detection of the optimal connection mode (more chances to have a direct connection and, therefore, the best performance).
FlexiHub for Linux 3.0.10091
Released: November 22, 2016
- Added: the ability to send connection invites to other FlexiHub users.
- Improved: the network communication has been optimized to reduce traffic.
- Fixed: auto-reconnect could break the existing connection with another node.
FlexiHub for Linux 2.6.9143
Released: June 30, 2016
- Changed: new limitations for trial accounts (please refer to the FlexiHub Terms of Service for more information).
FlexiHub for Linux 2.5.8827
Released: June 7, 2016
- Added: Ubuntu 16.04 support.
- Fixed: issues with connecting to certain types of USB devices.
- Fixed: minor issues of the interface.
FlexiHub for Linux 2.2.7845
Released: December 24, 2015
- Totally new version.