FlexiHub for Mac 3.6.12032
Released: June 25, 2019
- Added: automatic device disconnection after a specified period of inactivity.
FlexiHub for Mac 3.4.10893
Released: February 7, 2019
- Added: the ability to log in to a FlexiHub account using a token.
- Fixed: issues with sharing of devices (USB 3.0 flash drives, web cameras, etc.)
- Lots of minor fixes and improvements.
FlexiHub for Mac 3.1.10893
Released: March 19, 2018
- Fixed: issues when sharing MTP devices.
- Fixed: issues when sharing devices with special characters in the serial number.
- Fixed: issues when sharing USB 3.0 devices connected to USB 3.0 ports.
- Fixed: daemon crash when enumerating network interfaces on macOS High Sierra (version 10.13).
- Fixed: issues with connecting iPhone to macOS High Sierra (version 10.13).
- Fixed: freezing of the installer when installing the driver on macOS 10.11.
FlexiHub for Mac 3.0.10233
Released: December 23, 2016
- Fixed: an error when connecting via UDP.
- Fixed: log files occasionally getting too big and using too much disk space.
- Fixed: automatic port forwarding via UPnP (when enabled on the router).
FlexiHub for Mac 3.0.10222
Released: December 15, 2016
- New subscription plans supersede the existing ones: the Free, Professional and Business plans become FlexiShare, FlexiAccess and Flexium (see our updated Terms of Service for details).
- Improved: clarified messages and alerts for better feedback to the user.
- Fixed: a crash of the GUI after upgrading from version 2.x on OS X 10.11 and earlier.
FlexiHub for Mac 3.0.10119
Released: November 28, 2016
- Improved: detection of the optimal connection mode (more chances to have a direct connection and, therefore, the best performance).
FlexiHub for Mac 3.0.10091
Released: November 22, 2016
- Added: the ability to send connection invites to other FlexiHub users.
- Added: support for macOS 10.12 Sierra.
- Improved: network communication has been optimized to reduce traffic.
- Fixed: auto-reconnect could break the existing connection with another node.
FlexiHub for Mac 2.6.9144
Released: June 30, 2016
- Changed: new limitations for trial accounts (please refer to the FlexiHub Terms of Service for more information).
- Fixed: with FlexiHub installed, the “About this Mac” dialog and the System Profiler app did not open or displayed as blank.
FlexiHub for Mac 2.5.8285
Released: March 16, 2016
- Added: a completely new driver with OS X 10.11 support.
- Improved: third-party libraries were updated to their latest versions for enhanced stability.
- Changed: OS X 10.8 is no longer supported.
- Fixed: a crash of the daemon on
attemptto connect to a shared Bluetooth adapter.
- Fixed: minor issues of the interface.
FlexiHub for Mac 2.2.7844
Released: December 24, 2015
- Totally new version.