By default FlexiHub configures the firewall automatically. However, if you use a custom firewall or your company has a corporate firewall, you might need to configure it manually. The FlexiHub service (flexihub32.exe / flexihub64.exe) should be allowed to establish:
- The outbound connections to account.flexihub.com (IP address 22.214.171.124). The following ports must be open:
- HTTPS 8063 – for logging into the FlexiHub account.
- TCP 12063 – for connecting to the main server.
- TCP 5018 – for connecting to the remote devices via the Redirection Server.
- UDP 5002 – for connecting to the remote devices via UDP.
- The inbound connections on TCP port 5000, which is used for the direct connection.