If you need to share access to your FlexiHub account with other users but don’t want to provide them with your email address and password, you can create digital tokens and send them to users you’d like to share your account with.
A token is a secure digital key that allows you to log in to a FlexiHub account without entering an email address and password.
Once a user receives a token from an owner of a FlexiHub account, they can log in to their software account and get full access to the software functionality. However, tokens do not allow logging in to online personal accounts of the FlexiHub account owners.
Also, the account owners can delete any token they’ve created and the node using it will be automatically logged out of the FlexiHub account.
In order to create a token, you should do the following:
1. Sign in to your online personal account on the official FlexiHub website.
2. Go to the Tokens tab and click the button “Create Token”.
3. Specify a token name and click “Create”.
The newly-created token will appear in the list of the existing tokens.
4. Now, you should copy the token and send it to a remote user via email, a messaging app, SMS, etc.
To delete a token, click the red X button next to its creation date.
On the remote side, a user:
1. Downloads FlexiHub and installs it on the local computer.
2. Starts the app and clicks “Log in with token”.
3. Enters the token received from the account owner and logs in to their account.