To install Hide My Folders ActiveX, accomplish these steps:
- Before installing Hide My Folders ActiveX, make sure that other Hide My Folders ActiveX versions, if any are present on your computer, are uninstalled. Reboot your PC after Hide My Folders ActiveX uninstallation.
- Download the latest version of Hide My Folders ActiveX.
- Double-click hide_my_folders_activex.exe to start the installation process.
- Click “Next” to continue the installation process:
- Read the License Agreement carefully. If you agree with all License terms, click “I accept the agreement” radio button and click “Next” button to continue:
- Select the destination path and then click “Next” button to continue:
- Select components which should be installed and then click “Next” button to continue:
- Choose the folder where the program’s shortcuts will be created, and click “Next” button to continue:
- Now when all settings are customized, click “Install” button to proceed with the installation process:
- Once the installation is over, click “Finish” button:
- Finally, to open a sample, navigate to the Start Menu and locate it in Programs submenu (Start Menu\Programs\Eltima Software by default).