Hide My Folders installation process is quite straightforward. All you need to do is accomplish a few simple steps:
- Download the latest version of Hide My Folders.
- Double click it using any file manager or Windows Explorer in order to start installation process.
- Follow the prompts given, study the License Agreement carefully, select the destination path, choose shortcuts you wish to be created and finish the installation.
- Finally you will need to navigate either to the Start Menu and locate the launcher in Programs submenu or double-click the shortcut created on the desktop, if you chose this option, and Hide My Folders will be launched.
- Installer will suggest you registering the component immediately.
In order to upgrade Hide My Folders to the latest version you have to uninstall previous version first and reboot. Only once your system is rebooted you may continue installation process.