PhotoBulk Lite is a free app with the ability to apply one text watermark to either one image or any number of images.
Adding Images to Gallery
There are three methods how you can add images to PhotoBulk’s Gallery:
- Drag image(s) or folder(s) to the PhotoBulk’s main editing window or to the application icon in the Dock.
- From the menu bar Choose File → Open… (or hit ⌘O), locate file(s) and/or folder(s), and click Open.
- In the bottom left corner of the main window click the + character button, locate file(s) and/or folder(s), and click Open.
Removing Images from Gallery
- In the bottom left corner of the main window click the Trash icon button.
- Alternatively, with the help of the contextual menu you can choose either Delete from Gallery or Delete All from Gallery. In order to invoke contextual menu, right-click on the thumbnail preview at the bottom of the window.
- You can also choose File → Delete Selected Image from Gallery (⌘⌫) or File → Delete All Images from Gallery (⇧⌘⌫) from the menu bar.
How to apply Watermark
To start watermarking the images, activate Watermark option in the sidebar of the PhotoBulk. This automatically will add Text watermark with the ability to choose font name, size, style, text color and opacity.
1. Choose the font
From the drop-down list choose the desired font name.
2. Choose the font style
Select the watermark and in the Menu bar choose Format > Bold or Format > Italic.
3. Set the font size
From the drop-down list select the font size or enter the desired value in the text field.
In the Menu bar choose Format > Bigger or press ⌘+, if you want to make the text bigger. Choose Format > Smaller or press ⌘-, if you want to make the text look smaller.
4. Choose the text color
Bring up the Color panel by clicking the color well in order to change the color.
5. Underline text
Click the U icon button to underline the text. Or in the Menu bar choose Format > Underline after selecting the watermark text.
6. Adjust the opacity of watermark
Grab and drag the opacity slider to adjust the opacity of watermark. Drag the slider to the left to make the watermark look more transparent. Drag the slider to the right to make the watermark deeper.
Click the watermark on the preview or on one of the settings in the watermark settings to make the watermark selected. Once the watermark is selected you will see it in a bounding box with four little handles.
Changing the Watermark Text
Double-click the watermark on the preview to start editing the text. Click outside the text box to finish editing a text.
Changing the Watermark Position
Drag the selected watermark with a mouse or move it using the arrow keys in the arrow keys direction to change the position to the new one.
Click the image to view the animated tutorial how to drag, rotate and resize watermark.
To resize a watermark:
- Select a watermark that will bring blue manipulation handles.
- Grab and drag the handles to resize the watermark.
To rotate a watermark:
- Select a watermark.
- Position your pointer near the outer corner of one of the handles of the bounding box until it changes to a rotation cursor.
- Drag the cursor around the object to rotate a watermark.
Text tooltip will display the amount of rotation while rotating.