To install Shared Serial Ports, accomplish these simple steps:
1. Download the latest version of Shared Serial Ports at:
2. Double-click it using any file manager or Windows Explorer to start the installation process.
3. In the invoked window click “Next” button to start the installation process of Shared Serial Ports:
4. Study the License Agreement carefully. If you agree with all license terms and conditions, click “I accept the agreement” radio button. Then click “Next” button to continue:
5. Select the destination path for Shared Serial Ports. Then click “Next” button to continue:
6. Choose the folder where the program’s shortcuts will be created, and click “Next” button to continue:
7. Decide whether a desktop icon and a Quick Launch icon should be created, and click “Next” button to continue:
8. Now when all settings are customized, click “Install” button to proceed with the installation process:
9. Once the installation is over, click “Finish” button:
10. If you’ve chosen “Run Shared Serial Ports now” option, Shared Serial Ports will be started immediately. Otherwise, either navigate to Start menu and locate the launcher in Programs submenu or double-click the shortcut created on the desktop to launch Shared Serial Ports.