SWF & FLV Player is a small and streamlined flash movie player for Windows.
Based on the standard Adobe Flash player, SWF & FLV Player by Eltima Software has advanced and unique features that allow you to not only play, rewind, fast-forward and preview SWF and FLV files frame-by-frame, but also create and manage playlists, zoom the movie window in and out, fit to current window size or restore to original one, set playback quality (useful for low-end or heavy-loaded systems), set flash security policy, check SWF/FLV file’s comprehensive information and lots more.
Among other useful features you may discover a unique algorithm to find out whether the flash movie has been finished (which is not always a simple task since quite a few of SWF files are not played till the ending frame or play repeatedly). Switching into a zooming mode is no longer a pain: you may easily see zoomed image boundaries as well as navigate within a Zoom Drawer. Once in a zoom mode you can disable dragging and use all those interactive controls that SWF file provides (not available in other SWF players).
Using SWF & FLV Player you may browse any web-addresses to discover all SWF files it uses, preview and open loaded flash animation in a player (PRO version only). If any SWF file requires external resources (it may open and play other SWF or FLV files, load images, etc) SWF & FLV Player will inform you about it and offer to download all the external resources that SWF files uses as well. Fully customizable playlist lets you reorder, shuffle or repeat movies in the list, you can also save and load playlists whenever you like.
SWF & FLV Player PRO version (available for small fee) delivers yet more functionality to the users: ability to save currently played flash movie no matter whether it is loaded from the web site or locally; switch to full-screen viewing mode; capture SWF frame screenshots, etc.
Created with the simplicity and resource efficiency in mind, SWF & FLV Player provides absolute control of the playback and lets you manage flash movies at your fingertips. Packed with plenty of options, it provides clean and intuitive interface which will suite even the most refined taste. And all of that you get absolutely FREE!
Main features list:
- Play, pause, fast-forward, rewind, frame-by-frame preview and browse through Adobe SWF/FLV files
- Browse URL resources to discover all flash animation they use and download SWF/FLV files from web-pages
- Open and play any SWF/FLV file on the web directly (PRO version only)
- Save flash animation to hard drive with all the external resources it uses (PRO version only)
- Simple zoom in/out, on-screen preview option to display specific part of SWF file
- Play Flash animation in full-screen (PRO version only)
- SWF/FLV playlists management with shuffle mode and plenty of other enhancements
- Capture SWF/FLV frame screenshots (PRO version only)
- Convert SWF/FLV into image series (PRO version only)
- Unique heuristic algorithms to determine Flash movie end
- Obtain detailed information about SWF/FLV files (size, SWF version, frame rate, shapes/morphs/fonts/ActionScripts/sounds/etc.)
- Restrict access to external resources such as sending/receiving data via Internet or using third-party SWF resources by utilizing advanced security options
- Handy flash movie playback quality control lets you adjust application resources load to your system configuration
- Fit into current window and restore the original SWF file size in one click
- Built-in sound volume control
- Easy-to-use and intuitively interface
Microsoft Windows 2000
Microsoft Windows XP
Microsoft Windows 2003
64-bit Windows systems
Microsoft Windows Vista
Check our site regularly to get more features to come up soon.