- Add files using program menu: select File –> “Add file(s) to Playlist” and select the file you need in the invoked window. New file will be added to existing ones in Playlist (if any). To select multiple files select them holding “Shift” key.
- Select File –> “Open recent” option from SWF & FLV Player menu and choose the file from the list of recently opened files.
- Drag-and-drop files to Movie viewer or Playlist window. New files will be added to existing ones in Playlist (if any).
- Click button in Playlist window and select the file you need in the invoked window. New files will be added to existing ones in Playlist (if any).
- Load previously saved playlist (SMP file) by selecting File –>”Load Playlist” option. This procedure automatically clears existing playlist.
Note 1: To automatically play files added to Playlist you must enable the corresponding option. Read about this one and some other Playlist options in this section.
Note 2: SWF & FLV Player requires Adobe Flash Player ActiveX (version not lower than 8) installed in your system for proper working. If it is not installed, please, visit www.adobe.com and install Flash Player ActiveX control.
- How to save playlist into a file?
- How to remove items from Playlist?
- How to watch and download online flash animation?
- How to view file properties?
- How to customize SWF & FLV Player options?