“Firefox Bookmarks” plugin lets you synchronize Firefox bookmarks on your Mac with IE Favorites on your Windows Mobile device.
Please, read the following information carefully to start the synchronization process correctly.
1. Synchronization can be done in three directions:
2. If you want to synchronize bookmarks from Windows Mobile device into a definite folder in Firefox bookmarks on Mac, tick “Use particular folder on Mac for synchronization” checkbox and select a folder where bookmarks will be synced to: either a default folder that SyncMate offers (Sync’ed bookmarks) or the folder which you created yourself (Firefox menu –-> Bookmarks –-> Organize Bookmarks –-> Bookmarks Menu -–> “New Folder” from the context menu).
If “Use particular folder on Mac for synchronization” checkbox is not ticked, bookmarks from Windows Mobile device will be synced into the root directory of Bookmarks Menu.
3. Please, close Firefox browser before starting the sync.
4. Finally, click “Sync now” button to start the synchronization process.
1. To delete all your previous synchronization history, please, click “Reset history” button.
2. If you select IE Favorites synchronization in Windows Mobile device, folders of second level won’t be included by SyncMate while synchronization.
See other plugins here.