To sync images/iPhoto albums between your Mac and remote device, do the following:
1. Click “Add new pair” button.
2. Select the source device (the sync direction, in other words):
Read about sync peculiarities for iOS devices and iPod nano in the corresponding sections:
3. Choose a folder with images or iPhoto album on your Mac.
4. Choose a folder with images or iPhoto album at your remote device.
|You can import images from your remote device’s folder either into a local folder with images on Mac or into iPhoto album. Smart iPhoto albums synchronization is currently performed in one direction only (from Mac to device).|
5. Click OK button to add the sync pair to the list.
6. Click “Sync now” button to start the sync process.