“Pictures, Videos & Music” plugin lets you synchronize videos/music on your Mac disk or iTunes playlists with folders at Windows Mobile device, mounted devices, Android device or Sony PSP.
You can also sync videos and music on your Mac disk or iTunes playlists either with folders on Windows PC or with Windows Media Player playlists.
Additionally you can convert videos/music to various formats before synchronization (“This Mac –> Other side” direction only).
You can also sync:
- iTunes playlists among Macs (single files are synced as well);
- folders with files (videos/music) to Dropbox account;
- iTunes playlists and folders with videos/music from iOS device to Mac;
- iTunes playlists and folders with videos/music both from iPod nano and Mac (for iPod nano 1.1.3) and from iPod nano to Mac (for iPod nano 1.0.2);
- videos/music between Mac and Google Drive storage.
The synchronization procedure varies slightly for different devices:
- iTunes playlists among Macs (single files are synced as well)
- Videos/music between Mac and Windows Mobile devices, mounted devices, Android device, Sony PSP, Dropbox account, Google Drive storage
- iTunes playlists and videos/music between Mac and Windows PC
- iTunes playlists and videos/music between Mac and iOS devices or iPod nano
Create new playlist directly from SyncMate interface:
- in iTunes on Mac
- in iTunes on iOS device or iPod nano
- in Windows Media Player
- in media player on Android device