Released: June 15, 2021
- Added: support for macFUSE 4.x.
- Improved: compatibility with macOS Big Sur.
- Improved: syncing with OneDrive.
- Improved: syncing with Google services.
- Improved: syncing with Dropbox.
- Note: Mount disk plugin is no longer available for Android and MTP devices. We recommend using MacDroid to mount Android/MTP as a disc on Mac.
Released: April 1, 2020
- Fixed: iOS devices connection failure on macOS Catalina 10.15.4.
- Fixed: unsuccessful video files adding to Photos.app during the sync process.
- Fixed: occasional fragmentary sync of numerous contacts with Google account.
- Improved: now you won’t need to enter password of an admin account on your Mac while connecting iOS devices.
- Some other minor fixes and enhancements.
Released: November 5, 2019
- Added: compatibility with macOS 10.15 Catalina.
- Added: compatibility with iOS 13.
- Added: compatibility with Android 10.
- Highly improved: overall sync process stability on the latest OSs versions of all devices due to fully updated synchronization mechanism.
- Lots of minor fixes and other improvements (thank you for your continued feedback!)
Released: May 15, 2019
- Improved: simultaneous sync of several connections is now more stable.
- Improved: all-day events sync for all connection types.
- Fixed: issue when event’s recurrence and reminders were not synced correctly to Mac in case any unrelated field was changed on iOS device.
- Fixed: issue when Contacts “State” field wouldn’t sync to iOS devices.
- Fixed: duplicate Contacts data when syncing changes with iOS devices.
Released: March 26, 2019
- Updated Android module.
Released: January 29, 2019
- Fixed: Random crashes during sync process.
- Fixed: Issues during file sync with Android devices.
- Fixed: Issues during calendar sync with iOS devices.
- Other fixes and improvements based on user feedback. Thank you!
Released: December 20, 2018
- Improved: compatibility with macOS 10.14.
- Improved: syncing with Google accounts.
- Improved: audio and video files conversion.
- Fixed: the issue with text messages not shown correctly on iOS 11 and 12.
- Fixed: incorrect time settings for calendar events after syncing with Windows services (Outlook online account, Office 365 Home and Business Editions).
- Other fixes and improvements (thank you for your continued feedback!).
Released: May 18, 2018
NOTE. Mount disk option is no longer available for Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive accounts on your Mac. But we’ve got FREE alternative for SyncMate 7 Expert users – CloudMounter.
Free codes for CloudMounter were sent to all registered users of SyncMate 7 Expert by email. If you haven’t received yours – email your SyncMate 7 Order ID at email@example.com and we’ll send you free code for CloudMounter in reply.
- Updated: to sync data with Microsoft accounts you’ll need Mac OS version not earlier than 10.10.
- Improved: synchronization of contacts with Outlook Accounts and Office 365 Home Accounts.
- Improved: synchronization of events with Android devices.
- Improved: file synchronization with Google Drive.
- Fixed: synchronization with Microsoft.
- Fixed: synchronization of contact photo with iCloud.
- Fixed: crash upon exporting text messages on Mac OS 10.8-10.9.
Released: February 11, 2018
- Improved: syncing with Photos.app.
- Fixed: an incorrect file modification date when syncing files from Mac to Mac.
- Fixed: incorrect adding of email addresses to Me contact when syncing with Office 365.
- Lots of minor fixes and improvements (thank you guys for your continued feedback!).
Released: September 20, 2017
- Added: iOS 11 support.
- Added: Android 8.0 support.
- Added: macOS 10.13 support.
- Lots of fixes and improvements (thank you guys for your continued feedback!).
Released: June 8, 2017
- Updated: Android Debug Bridge v.1.0.39 is now used with Android devices.
- Added: support for Dropbox API v2.
- Added: support for the .aiff files in the iTunes plugin.
- Improved: functioning with iOS devices on macOS Sierra 10.12.
- Fixed: crashing upon connecting iOS devices.
- Fixed: syncing of files located in directories with the write-only properties.
- Fixed: syncing of contacts’ City and Country fields with Microsoft Office 365.
- Fixed: syncing of events containing attachments with Microsoft Office 365.
- Fixed: syncing of events with the default reminders.
- Fixed: syncing of renamed calendars with Google Drive.
- A lot of other minor fixes and improvements (thank you guys for your continued feedback!).
Released: December 15, 2016
- Fixed: syncing of a large number of files with Google Drive.
Released: November 17, 2016
- Fixed: syncing of iOS devices on macOS 10.12 Sierra.
- Fixed: syncing with non-admin Office 365 Business accounts.
- Fixed: disk mounting on macOS 10.12 Sierra.
- Other minor fixes.
Released: July 25, 2016
- Added: iOS 10 support.
- Changed: when exporting text messages to HTML, the names of the contacts are now included in the output.
- Fixed: issues with syncing contacts and calendars with Office 365.
Released: June 14, 2016
- Improved: handling of network drives by the Folders plugin.
- Fixed: a critical issue in the Folders plugin that could potentially result in data loss.
- Fixed: in the SMS plugin the same messages could sometimes be displayed more than once.
Released: May 17, 2016
- Fixed: incorrect behavior of the iTunes and Photos plugins.
Released: May 6, 2016
- Improved: syncing of files stored in Office 365.
- Improved: syncing of files between two Macs.
- Fixed: issues when adding an Office 365 account with multi-factor authentication.
- Fixed: issues with syncing data on SD cards on Android 6.
Released: March 2, 2016
- Added: sync files with SD cards on Android 5 and 6 and mount these cards.
- Improved: syncing of calendars for all types of connections is even faster now.
- Improved: syncing with MTP devices is now performed without copying the files to a temporary folder.
- Fixed: an error on first sync with Microsoft Live.
- Fixed: failure to reconnect when syncing with another Mac.
- Fixed: an error on syncing alarms.
- Fixed: a sync error when removing a large number of events on an Android device.
- Fixed: a condition that led to events duplication when syncing with an iOS device.
- Fixed: an error when syncing a large number of files with Google Drive.
Released: January 6, 2016
- Improved: files conversion during sync in iTunes plugin.
- Improved: system volume is excluded from the list of drives which can be mounted.
- Fixed: erroneous sync of events with attachments to iCloud.
- Fixed: erroneous sync of Reminders in case their parameters were changed (completed/uncompleted).
- Fixed: issue when Bookmarks were not deleted on the other side during Mac-to-Mac sync.
- Fixed: issue when files were not deleted from Photos album.
- Fixed: app crash upon attempt to resize photos during the sync.
- Fixed: erroneous sync of photos to MTP device in case conversion parameters were changed.
- Fixed several issues of Mac-to-Mac sync:
- sync progress bar is working correctly now;
- issue when sync could not be canceled via Status bar option on the server side;
- failure of repeated sync was fixed.
Released: September 29, 2015
- Added: sync with Office365 and Microsoft Live, which can also be mounted as Mac storages.
- Improved: sync of several devices at a time (Sync All option).
- Improved: Photos.app support in Photos plugin.
- Improved: data sync in SMS and Calls plugins.
- Improved: Calendar sync.
- Improved: getting notifications about new messages in SMS plugin.
- Fixed: contacts sync for Another Mac and iCloud connections.
- Fixed: several conversion issues with media files in Music and iTunes plugins.
- Fixed: several issues with folders sync to DropBox and Google Drive.
- Fixed: compatibility issues with iTunes 12.2 and later, in case access to iTunes Library XML was disabled.
Released: July 14, 2015
- Several internal fixes and improvements for even better sync.
Released: May 18, 2015
- Internal improvements: migration to Google Drive API v2 for correct mounting of Google Drive and file syncing
- Added: support for Photos since Yosemite 10.10.3
- Added: Android devices are now detected and connected to SyncMate automatically via Wi-Fi
- Added: backup size is now indicated in the app’s lower status bar
- Added: possibility to filter only incomplete Todos during Reminders sync
- Added: alert and log entry about low disk space during media files conversion
- Added: log entries to show sync errors on the server Mac during sync between two Macs
- Added: notification once a new text message arrives in SMS manager
- Added: progress bar to visualize the status of loading text messages to SyncMate from iOS and Android devices
- Added: possibility to export text messages from a definite sender
- Added: sync of Calendar events with text message notifications
- Improved: the list of available plugins is now provided on device connection to SyncMate
- Improved: current incoming connections are now displayed in top bar and My Mac Summary
- Improvements in Music plugin, including correct artist detection and deletion of album in case it was unchecked
- Improvements in media files conversion, including VOB files support, correct processing of audio files with embedded album cover and duplicates issue fix
- Improvements in Folders plugin, including fix of incorrect hidden folders sync and adding new filter values
- Fixed: incorrect metadata sync, including album art icon in Finder and comment field when converting into Apple Lossless
Released: March 18, 2015
- Improved: sync of folders containing symbolic links became much faster
- Fixed: erroneous display of SMS and Calls lists when syncing with iPhone running iOS8. Please restart the device and reconnect it in SyncMate.
Released: December 23, 2014
- Added: progress bar of data processing when adding sync pairs in iTunes and iPhoto plugins
- Improved: when selecting the item in one category, related items in other categories are selected automatically – for Music plugin
- Fixed: erroneous sync with Google Calendar caused by authentication error
- Fixed: re-syncing every file in folder even if no changes were done which resulted in increasing the sync time
Released: November 10, 2014
- Added: compatibility with OS X Yosemite (OS X 10.10)
- Added: new Backup plugin for keeping safe your Contacts, Calendars, To-Dos/Reminders and Safari bookmarks, either manually or automatically
- Added: new Music plugin for syncing music from iTunes to device folder
- Added: new filters for folders sync – modification date and size
- Improved: earlier versions of SyncMate are automatically detected on Mac and can be removed in few clicks now
- Fixed: erroneous calendar sync for certain connections, like Mac to Mac and Mac to iCloud, on OS X Yosemite
Released: August 18, 2014
- Update: now you can upgrade your free SyncMate edition to the Expert Edition directly from SyncMate interface (In-App purchase)
- Added: high resolution presets for video conversion when syncing from Mac to Android device
- Added: possibility to select all checkboxes in a list to add a bunch of files for syncing, conversion etc.
- Improved: empty folders can be deleted now during folders sync
- Improved: sync of a large number of Calendar events became much quicker
- Improved: sync of a large number of Bookmarks to iOS device became quicker
- Improved: notification sounds for basic SyncMate events were updated
- Fixed: incorrect behavior of “Use from Other Side” option when resolving conflicts during folders sync
- Fixed: erroneous sync of files containing non-Unicode characters in their names during folders sync with Android devices
- Fixed: issue when changes made to Calendar events on Mac were not synced to Google Calendar
- Fixed: erroneous sync of exceptions in recurrent Calendar events
- Fixed: contacts and calendars duplication during sync to iOS devices
- Fixed: exception error when syncing a folder containing multiple files to Dropbox
- Fixed: incorrect sync of contacts to iOS device when a contact was previously deleted from contacts group on Mac
Released: June 2, 2014
- Added: copy and paste operations for text messages in SMS plugin
- Improved: folder and playlist icons were added for better visualization of sync direction
- Improved: SyncMate edition (Free or Expert) is now displayed in About screen
- Improved: text length limitation was removed in SMS plugin so that single long message can be typed now (will be sent as several separate messages though)
- Fixed: high CPU load when managing passwords in Google account via SyncMate interface
- Fixed: erroneous files sync to Dropbox folder
- Fixed: issue when boxes would not check when trying to tick items in iTunes and iPhoto lists
- Fixed: incorrect last sync date for available connections and My Mac connection
- Fixed: issue when Nexus 5 failed to reconnect to SyncMate in MTP mode once SyncMate was quit and restarted
- Fixed: rare cases of incorrect display of date of birth when syncing contacts to iOS device
Released: April 28, 2014
Everyone who purchased SyncMate 4.x from Sept 22, 2013 till SyncMate 5 official release is getting the latest version for absolutely free.
- Added: absolutely new intuitive interface for super easy syncing
- Added: OS X Mavericks full support
- Added: Apple’s Retina displays are fully supported
- Added: SyncMate features new Sync Service which allows syncing locally skipping the cloud storages on OS X Mavericks for even safer sync
- Added: background syncing and device mounting, which are performed no matter if the app’s main window is open or not. While background sync is in progress, connection settings can be tuned by clicking the app’s icon in the menu bar. Simultaneous sync of all devices is available as well.
- Added: AutoSync can be performed even if the app’s GUI is hidden
- Added: device’s IP is now displayed in SyncMate on Android when it is connected to Mac via Wi-Fi
- Added: quick access to connection settings, including AutoSync and mounting devices as Mac storage
- Improved: “art” metadata is now preserved during media files conversion (for mp3, WAV and AIFF audio formats)
- Improved: iCloud connection for even easier and quicker contacts, calendars and reminders sync
- Update: new SMS plugin for even easier reading of text messages on your device right from your Mac. You can send messages directly from your Mac with Expert edition.