- unlimited number of developers within your Company;
- unlimited number of development systems within your Company;
- world-wide redistribution to unlimited number of end-users;
- royalty-free and life-time license;
- a procedure of quiet registration on clients’ machines on Windows (quiet installation and registration on clients’ machines on Linux).
With the OEM License you can incorporate USB Network Gate for Windows/Linux technology into (or provide as a component to accompany) your own software/hardware product and redistribute your end product to unlimited number of end-users.
Purchasing the OEM License You Get:
|1||OEM documentation on how to work with USB Network Gate Service directly from your application;||OEM documentation on how to manage USB Network Gate daemon from your application via “eveusb_ctrl.so” library;|
|2||Dynamic link library (u2ec.dll) which helps you integrate USB Network Gate Service into your product; source code of security DLLs (auth.dll and crypt.dll) which help you implement your own authentication system; OEM usage samples;||The archive containing the special OEM installer which lets you distribute USB Network Gate daemon inside your product; OEM usage samples;|
|3||The OEM License code for USB Network Gate quiet registration on end-users’ machines;||The OEM License code for USB Network Gate quiet installation and registration on end-users’ machines;|
|4||FREE BONUS: Single License for unlimited shared USB devices which allows you to use the GUI version of USB Network Gate for its better understanding.||FREE BONUS: Single License for unlimited shared USB devices which allows you to use the GUI version of USB Network Gate for its better understanding.|
To distribute USB Network Gate for Windows/Linux technology inside your product, you should:
- on Windows: include our product’s Service into your installation file (setup script) and add a special command (Quiet registration procedure) that will register USB Network Gate Service on your clients’ machines;
- on Linux: include our product’s OEM installer into your project’s installer and execute a special installation script that will install and register USB Network Gate daemon on your clients’ machines.
You will get the full description of the OEM redistribution procedures from the OEM User Manual. We’ll be glad to send you the OEM License price, the official Quote, the OEM Evaluation Kit and to reply to all of your questions if you email to Eltima Sales Dpt.
OEM Version Evaluation
To let you evaluate the OEM version before purchasing, we are ready to send you the free OEM Evaluation Kit. You can try integrating USB Network Gate for Windows/Linux technology into your software/hardware project. Note that the OEM License key for silent registration (installation and registration on Linux) will not be provided to you.
USB Network Gate for Windows/Linux OEM Evaluation Kit can also be launched in GUI mode for testing and review purposes. The GUI version will be fully functional within 14 days. When the 14-day evaluation period is over, you won’t be able to share USB devices using USB Network Gate for Windows/Linux, and “Share local USB devices” tab will become inactive. To continue using the GUI version of USB Network Gate for Windows/Linux, enter the registration info (license key) of Single License for unlimited shared USB devices which you get as free bonus.
To ask for the OEM Evaluation Kit, click “Request OEM Evaluation Kit” button: