VideoDuke allows downloading not only separate videos from any supported platforms but also the whole YouTube playlists and channels.
Note: To be able to download age-restricted videos, you should be signed into your YouTube account.
The downloading procedure is quite simple and includes several steps:
- Enter the direct URL with the video you want to download into the search bar.
- Choose the resolution and format you want your video to be downloaded with.
- Click the “Download” button and wait for the video to be downloaded.
- In case you insert a link to a video within a playlist, you will receive the following pop-up asking you either to download the separate video or the whole playlist.
Note: If you want VideoDuke to remember your choice and reproduce it automatically next time, check the option “Remember my choice”.
- Wait for the links to be processed.
- Choose the preferred format and resolution of the videos and click download.
Note: When downloading playlists with different video formats, VideoDuke offers the best available option for all of the videos from the playlist.