Created port bundles can be edited. You can add/delete ports, set main port, change port settings.
To edit a port bundle, follow the steps below:
1. Click a bundle name (or any bundle element) and select “Edit” in the toolbar. Or right-click a bundle name (or any bundle element) and choose “Edit”.
2. Once you click “Edit”, you’ll see all the ports of the chosen bundle in the panel to the right.
3. Edit the bundle and click “Update settings”.
To delete one port bundle or all port bundles that you’ve created, use one of the following methods:
1. Click the name of a bundle (or any bundle element) to highlight the bundle and then click the “Delete” button. Click “Delete all”, if you need to delete all port bundles created in the Bundle tree.
2. Alternatively, you can right-click a bundle name (or any element of the bundle) and choose “Delete”. Save the changes made.