- I registered an account and used your service for a day, but now I can’t connect to your service.Cargo VPN allows usage with a non-activated account only for 1 day. After the first day of using our service you can use the Cargo VPN service only with an activated account.To activate your registered account, use the special link in the activation email that was sent to the email address you used during registration process.
If you can’t find this email, please check the Spam folder and the Spam settings of your email client.
If you haven’t received this email, or the link doesn’t work please contact our technical support team at email@example.com
- Whoops, I forgot my password! What should I do?For iOS version of the app, start the Cargo VPN app on your device. In the Login window, input the email you used for registration and tap “Forgot Password?”For desktop version, open the Cargo VPN app. In the Login window, input the email you used for registration and click “Forgot Password?”
We will send you an email which contains a link to reset your password. If you haven’t received this email, or the link doesn’t work please contact our technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How can I cancel the auto-renewable subscription?The auto-renewable option can be cancelled via the user’s web office at vpncargo.com/my/login/.If the payment was made via Apple iTunes, please follow this link to see the instructions on how to change/cancel the auto-renewable subscription in your iTunes account.
- Can I use my account on more than one device?You sure can! By default you can register up to 5 devices on your account and login to Cargo VPN from them simultaneously. If you need to register a new device, you can delete 1 device per week—if you have purchased any paid subscription, and register a new one instead of the deleted one.Also, you can buy additional slots for your devices in the Purchases tab.
- Can I delete unnecessary devices from my account to connect new ones?Of course. If you have bought any VPN subscription, you may delete 1 device per week from your User Office at vpncargo.com/my/login/.
- Do I have to reconfigure my account every time I go to another country or location?This actually depends on exactly where you travel to. Your VPN will work in any location where your current provider allows an IPSec connection (for iOS and Mac).
- Why did I get the error message “This is not a Test User account. Please create a new account in the Sandbox environment”?This message is probably due to the fact you are using a jailbroken device.Please follow these steps to resolve this issue:
- Uninstall Cargo VPN.
- Open Cydia → Packages → uninstall AppSync 3.1 (or whatever AppSync version that you have installed).
- Reboot your phone.
- Re-install Cargo VPN.
- Log out of your iTunes account by going to Settings → Store → Sign out, then sign in again using the same method.
- You should now be able to make in-app purchases (provided that you don’t have AppSync installed in Cydia)