As can be derived from Flash Decompiler Trillix page…
the free Demo version limitations are:
- The resulting FLA files will be stored in grayscale format only
- The resulting FLA file will have nag watermark layer
- ActionScript is not included in the resulting FLA and Flex project
- Decompiled ActionScript cannot be copied to clipboard
- Extraction will only process two objects from each SWF category
- You won’t be able to save changes to your Flash files after editing them
- Only first level of tag tree is available in Dump View. Full Dump View is available for Business licenses owners only.
Although scripts are not included in the resulting FLA/Flex Builder project, it is possible to preview them in Flash Decompiler Trillix ActionScript viewer in the demo version.
We are also ready to test it for you, if you send us your original SWF file to: email@example.com