As advertized at Flash Decompiler Trillix features page it allows you to export every type of objects in the selected SWF file into a separate file for further analysis. For instance, you can export sound objects from SWF file into .MP3 or .WAV formats, video to .AVI etc.
Follow the below steps:
- Please add Flash file (or batch of SWF/EXE files) to My tasks list. You can refer to managing My tasks list section to see how you can add/remove Flash files.
- After you added the required flash files, which elements you want to extract, please, switch to “Extract” tab, which is located at ribbon bar.
- Select or write manually the destination folder (“export path” field), where the resulting SWF objects will be stored. Use “open destination folder after extraction” checkbox if you want Flash Decompiler to open folder with results immediately after extraction process.
- Tick all the necessary objects to be extracted in My tasks list after previewing them in main player window.
- Now, please, switch to “Formats” tab and choose the desired format for objects to be extracted.
- Click “Extract SWF objects” button to start the extraction process.