If you launch PhotoBulk and the program appears in the taskbar, but does not open, then most likely the program window is off the screen.
There are 2 ways to resolve the issue:
- You can move the window on the screen:
- Click on the PhotoBulk icon on the desktop;
- Press Alt+Space to invoke the system menu of the window. Typically, the menu is in the upper left corner, but if the window is outside the screen, the menu will be located close to the off-screen window;
- Press M, corresponding to the Move command, and return the “straying” window into place with the arrow keys.
- Otherwise, you can manually edit the registry:
- Close the application from the taskbar;
- Launch Windows Registry editor (click Start → Run → type regedit → click OK);
- Navigate to:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Eltima Software\PhotoBulk\1.0\photobulk\Main Window
- Delete X and Y coordinates settings in that registry key. If you have this error, the numbers will be negative or very large.