To set up command aliases do the following:
- Select “File” -> “Preferences” from Main Menu or press “Alt” + “P” to invoke “Preferences” dialog window.
- Enable “Full mixed mode” option.
- Choose “Aliases” tab and the required serial port from “Connection” menu.
- Type the required sequence of characters in “New alias” textbox that will be used as a shortcut to your command.
- Type the command you want to set up alias for in “Commands” field. Please, note maximum command length cannot exceed 1024 bytes.
- Optionally, you may specify the hotkey which will be used as alias to your command.
- Click “Add” button to create this alias.
- Click “Apply” button to apply these settings to new session.
The whole process is described here.