Licensor grants the Licensee a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to Use the Software (“Software License”) for the purposes as described in the Documentation subject to the following licensing terms, conditions and restrictions:
- Copies of the Software may be installed and activated, for commercial/business use purposes (i.e. only in connection with Licensee’s business processes and tasks), on all Licensee’s compatible Systems (computers/machines) and on Users’ compatible personal computers (PCs) as specified in the related quotation;
- Copies of the Software may be installed by a number of Users as specified in the related quotation, it being understood that one (1) copy of the Software may be installed on one (1) given System (machine/computer) by only one (1) User or for one (1) User (if installation is performed by Licensee) only; once the Software is installed on authorized Systems, Users may activate the Software on their respective Systems, by entering the unique Software License key (activation code) provided/generated by Licensor to Licensee in accordance with Section 3 of this Agreement;
- The Software may be Used by only one User per System (machine/computer) on which it was installed and activated;
- This License is non-transferable. The Licensee may not transfer the rights to Use the Software to third parties (persons or legal entities) even if the Licensee does not have a need in the licensed Software anymore;
- The Licensee may not rent, lease, sublicense, lend or transfer any versions or copies of the Software to third parties (another person or legal entity) even if the Licensee does not have a need in the licensed Software anymore and/or even if the Licensee has not used all the Licenses purchased;
- The Licensee may make a backup copy of the Software, provided a backup copy is not installed or used on any system not belonging to the Licensee. The Licensee may not transfer the rights to install or use a backup copy of the Software to third parties (persons or legal entities).