What is Flash Decompiler Trillix?
Flash Decompiler Trillix by Eltima Software is a powerful tool that enables you to convert Adobe Flash SWF files back into FLA format. After that you can easily edit FLA files in their native environment. Flash Decompiler completely supports Flash CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6 and ActionScript 3.0.
Projector EXE files are decompiled the same way as common SWF files.
And that’s not all! One more unique feature, proposed by Flash Decompiler Trillix, is conversion of Adobe Flex files, created by Adobe Flex Builder. Now you can easily convert Flex files into a Flex Builder project.
In addition to SWF/Flex conversion, Flash Decompiler Trillix can extract all SWF objects into various file formats up to your choice. All objects can be extracted separately into SWF and FLA file formats. ActionScript can be saved to *.as and *.txt file formats. Besides SWF and FLA file formats, images can also be extracted into *.png, *.jpeg, *.bmp, sounds – into *.wav, *.mp3, texts – into *.txt, *.html, *.rtf.
Our strong point is that video can be extracted into *.avi and *.mpeg formats, as well as into *.flv.
In addition, Flash Decompiler Trillix lets you decide which group of objects and what resources in particular to extract. For more professional approach to the conversion process Flash Decompiler Trillix offers preview of the file selected in a frame-by-frame mode, viewing SWF file details, comparing several files by launching two and more instances of Flash Decompiler and other thrilling options. You can play and pause SWF files, as well as scroll through them.
To make the further editing more comfortable, you can place a particular groups of objects (morphs, shapes, texts) into a FLA library instead of placing them directly on timeline. Folders in FLA library are created for groups of objects automatically.
Flash Decompiler Trillix permits customization of the resulting FLA file to your specific demands by enabling detection of motion tweens, setting FLA version, etc.
Why Flash Decompiler Trillix?
Being designed for both multimedia professionals and beginners only starting to master Flash, Flash Decompiler Trillix is a multifunctional tool providing users with a wide range of possibilities.
You can use Flash Decompiler Trillix if:
- you have lost your original FLA file for SWF;
- you need to modify the SWF but you don’t have the source code;
- you need to edit the protected SWF but you have forgotten your password to it;
- you want to extract the SWF objects, which you don’t have at hand right now.
Flash Decompiler Trillix allows you to extract all SWF objects, converting them into the format you need.
Moreover, it restores all original FLA files, even if you don’t have the source code and/or have forgotten your password to it.
In addition, when you decompile the SWF file, you can see how the effects in Flash are created. That’s a nice way to master Flash and improve your designer’s skills.
Flash Decompiler Trillix main features:
- Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) support – new!
- Convert SWF files into FLA easily
- Convert SWF files with a standard Flash preloader (e.g. files with TLF texts) (basic conversion) – new!
- Decompile SWF files and extracts all SWF objects into various formats
- Decompile SWF files embedded into a SWF file as binary data (nested SWF files) – new!
- Decompile Adobe AIR applications (basic decompilation) – new!
- Decompile EXE (Projector) files
- Flex files support
- Decompile Flash projects compiled in Flex 4 – new!
- Extract video into *.avi, *.mpeg and *.flv
- Support of Flash 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10
- Support of Adobe Flash CS6
- Support of ActionScript 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0
- P-code preview for ActionScript 3.0
- Support for native and most of third-party Flash components
- Convenient and user-friendly interface for both professionals and beginners
- Detailed file information panel
- Preview and playback the SWF file you are going to convert or decompile
- Detect motion tweens
- Advanced morphs decompilation
- Set FLA version for your conversion results
Platforms Flash Decompiler Trillix is compatible with:
Mac OS X 10.5 and higher
Demo version limitations:
1. The resulting FLA files will be stored in grayscale format only
2. The resulting FLA file will contain a watermark
3. ActionScript is not included in the resulting FLA and Flex projects
4. Decompiled ActionScript cannot be copied to clipboard
5. Extraction will only process two objects from each SWF category
Flash Decompiler Trillix is available at the Mac App Store:
To download Flash Decompiler Trillix from the Mac App Store, you need a Mac with Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later.
Note, that Flash Decompiler Trillix version for the Mac App Store doesn’t open password protected SWF files.