SWF & FLV Player (formerly SWF Movie Player) is a free and smart Flash movie player. It is the only stand-alone application for Mac OS that is able to playback SWF and FLV files with plenty of bonus features. It provides handy movie controls, that let you play, rewind, fast-forward and playback movie files frame-by-frame. Flash animators and FLV movie creators often hide things in single frames. Think you saw something out of the corner of your eye? You probably did. Drag along the playback bar to go frame-by-frame to find out.
SWF & FLV Player will browse any web addresses to discover and save all SWF files it uses. If any SWF file requires external resources (it may open and play other SWF or FLV files, load images, etc) SWF & FLV Player will inform you about it and offer to download all the external resources required as well.
SWF & FLV Player also lets you create and manage playlists â€“ play FLV and SWF files randomly or one by one, repeat one item or the whole playlist, save playlists so you can load your favorite movie collection later. With our SWF & FLV Player you can zoom in the movie to see the specific part of it, fit to current window size or restore to original one. Moreover, you can set playback quality (useful for low-end or heavy-loaded systems), manage Flash security policy, check SWF/FLV file’s comprehensive information and lots more.
SWF & FLV Player PRO version (available for a small fee) delivers yet more functionality to the users: ability to save currently played Flash movie no matter whether it is loaded from web or locally; switch to full-screen viewing mode; capture the current frame of the movie and produce series of screenshots out of your favorite FLV or SWF movie.
Main features list:
- Free version of SWF & FLV Player now enablesÂ fullÂ playback of FLV movie files
- Play, pause, fast-forward, rewind, frame-by-frame playback and browse through Adobe SWF/FLV files
- Easily integrate SWF & FLV Player to web browser
- Browse websites for Flash animation
- Download SWF/FLV files from web-pages (100% of sites with Flash movies areÂ supported)
- Open and play any SWF/FLV file on the web directly
- Save Flash animation to hard drive with all the external resources it uses (PRO version only)
- Zoom in/out your movie to display a specific part of SWF file
- View Flash animation in fullscreen (PRO version only)
- SWF/FLV playlists management: shuffle, repeat one item or the whole list
- Make a screenshot of the current frame (PRO version only)
- Convert SWF and FLV movies into the series of images (PRO version only)
- Obtain detailed information about SWF/FLV files (size, SWF version, frame rate, shapes/morphs/fonts/ActionScripts/sounds/etc.)
- Restrict access to external resources such as sending/receiving data via Internet or using third-party SWF resources by utilizing advanced security options
- Fit into current window and restore the original SWF file size in one click
- Built-in sound volume control
- Easy-to-use and intuitive interface
CheckÂ SWF & FLV Player homepageÂ regularly to get more features that will be added soon.