Typeeto Release notes
Build 1.5(503) [Released: September 15, 2019]
- Added: support for dark mode on macOS 10.14 and higher.
- Improved: Typeeto is now notarized and Apple confirms that it does not contain any malware.
- Lots of other minor fixes and improvements (thank you for your continued feedback!).
Build 1.4.3(124) [Released: July 11, 2017]
- Fixed: Japanese localization.
Build 1.4.2(122) [Released: July 4, 2017]
- Added: the following localizations:
Build 1.4.118 [Released: February 16, 2016]
- improved software activation, specifically entering of activation code.
Build 1.4.117 [Released: February 8, 2016]
- improved hotkey operations;
- enhanced stability;
- minor bug fixes.
Build 1.3.108 [Released: December 15, 2015]
- improved overall application stability;
- some other minor improvements.
Build 1.1.95 [Released: June 18, 2015]
- now you can paste text in English, up to 1024 symbols, from Mac to your device;
- you can choose the way to display Typeeto icon: either only in the menu bar or both in the menu bar and Dock.