To edit static links found in a SWF file, do the following:
- First, please, add a file to “My tasks” list.
- After you’ve added the file, which objects you want to edit, please, switch to “Edit” tab, which is located on a ribbon:
- Click “Links” button:
- The following options are available:
- Link location to edit : Here you can indicate the address which the link should lead to.
- Link target : Here you can set the target attribute which tells where to open the link (
_blankopens in a new tab;
_selfwill replace the current html page, etc).
All changes you make are displayed in real time in Main player window.
- Once all the required objects are edited, you can preview the result. To do it, click “Preview changes” button.If you like the result, you can save the changes:
- Click “Save” button to save all the changes made to the current file.
- Click “Save as …” button to save the edited SWF as a separate file.
- To discard all changes you’ve made to a SWF file and to come back to its last saved state, click “Discard changes” button.