Note: Flash Decompiler allows editing static links only. Dynamic links become available for editing in Adobe Flash after conversion of the required Flash file into FLA format with Flash Decompiler.
To edit static links found in a SWF file, do the following:
- First, please, add a file to “My tasks” list.
- After you’ve added the file, which objects you want to edit, please, switch to “Edit” tab, which is located on a ribbon:
- Click “Links” button:
- The following options are available:
- Link location to edit : Here you can indicate the address which the link should lead to.
- Link target : Here you can set the target attribute which tells where to open the link (
_blankopens in a new tab;
_selfwill replace the current html page, etc).
All changes you make are displayed in real time in Main player window.
- Once all the required objects are edited, you can preview the result. To do it, click “Preview changes” button.If you like the result, you can save the changes:
- Click “Save” button to save all the changes made to the current file.
- Click “Save as …” button to save the edited SWF as a separate file.
- To discard all changes you’ve made to a SWF file and to come back to its last saved state, click “Discard changes” button.