Flash Decompiler Trillix lets you convert Adobe Flash SWF files back into FLA format that can be edited in native Flash environment. Projector EXE files are decompiled the same way as common SWF files. Flash Decompiler Trillix can also convert Adobe Flex files, created by Adobe Flex Builder.
Flash Decompiler Trillix gives you the detailed info about the whole Flash movie, its shapes, images, morphs etc, also tracking their placement in frames and sprites and even saving original names of frames, ActionScript and sprites.
In addition to conversion into FLA, Flash Decompiler Trillix can extract all objects (images, sounds, video, shapes, text, morphs, ActionScript, etc) used in SWF files into various file formats just in several clicks.
Unique Edit options of Flash Decompiler Trillix let you edit SWF file’s sounds, images, shapes’ colors, shapes’ lines, static/dynamic texts and static links without conversion to FLA.
You will surely appreciate global ActionScript search throughout all Flash movies you have in the tasks list as well as ActionScript search in particular script.
Additionally, you can customize all the SWF to FLA conversion process by configuring motion tween, morph, FLA, text, ActionScript options, etc.
Flash Decompiler Trillix also features two web plugins for Internet Explorer and Firefox to save Flash movies online.
Reasons to choose Flash Decompiler Trillix:
- Modify protected SWF file
If you forgot the password to your SWF file, it is not a problem any longer. Flash Decompiler Trillix bypasses this protection mechanism while decompiling SWF file resources. Once you have converted it to FLA, you can set new protection in your favorite Flash editor.
- Extract SWF file’s objects
Eltima’s Flash Decompiler Trillix allows you to extract all resources from a SWF file into various file formats just in several clicks. ActionScript can be extracted into AS or TXT (P-code or Hex dump, or both). Shapes, morphs, fonts, buttons, sprites and frames can be extracted into SWF or FLA. Images, sounds, video, texts and binary data can be extracted separately into SWF and FLA additionally to other formats (like JPEG, PNG or BMP for images).
- Edit SWF without conversion to FLA
Flash Decompiler Trillix lets you edit SWF file’s elements (sounds, images, shapes’ colors, shapes’ lines, static/dynamic texts, and static links) without conversion to FLA. Moreover, you can preview changes you’ve made before saving them.
Full features list:
- Flash Decompiler Trillix is digitally signed
- Support of Flash 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10
- Support of Adobe Flash Professional CS6
- Flash files conversion into Adobe Flash CS5 file format (.xfl – XML-based FLA)
- Support of ActionScript 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0
- Basic conversion of SWF files with a standard Flash preloader (e.g. files with TLF texts) New
- Support of SWF files embedded into a SWF file as binary data (nested SWF files) New
- Batch decompilation and conversion of Flash files
- Decompile EXE (Projector) files
- Support of SWF files built in Flex (v3 and v4 supported)
- View the core of your SWF files directly in Flash Decompiler Trillix
- Preview and playback Flash movies in built-in Flash player
- Edit Flash objects without converting to FLA
- Preview edited SWF files prior to saving changes
- Extract all Flash file resources into various formats
- Detailed configuration of SWF to FLA conversion
- Place SWF objects (texts/shapes/morphs) into a separate FLA library
- Advanced morphs conversion algorithms
- Multi-window interface with a possibility to work with and compare several SWF files at a time
- Detailed tag info
- Unique global ActionScript search in all tasks simultaneously
- Search in particular script
- ASCII, Hex, P-code and common ActionScript representation
- Dump View which shows the detailed tag structure of a SWF file
- Take screenshots of Flash files
- Save Flash Movie in Internet Explorer and Firefox
- Unlimited time of using Trial version
- The resulting FLA files will be stored in grayscale format only
- The resulting FLA file will contain a watermark
- ActionScript is not included in the resulting FLA and Flex projects
- Decompiled ActionScript cannot be copied to clipboard
- Extraction will only process two objects from each SWF category
- You won’t be able to save changes to your Flash files after editing them
- Only the first level of tag tree is available in Dump View for Trial Version and Personal License owners
Supported OS versions:
- Windows XP (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 2003 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 2008 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012