1. Drag and drop files to PhotoBulk – one by one or in a batch.
2. Use PhotoBulk tools to process your images:
Read in detail here:
3. Preview images before applying any changes.
4. Click “Start”.
5. Choose the path to save your images.
Set conversion settings, if needed. Read in detail here: /wiki/user-guides/photo-bulk/convert.html
6. Once files are successfully saved, you can browse to them in Finder.
7. You can now save changes to current preset to be able to apply it in future.
Read more about work with presets here: /wiki/user-guides/photo-bulk/manage-presets.html